2. Select the plan fits your needs the best. Please take note that accounts exceeding their alotted hourly quota will automatically be charged for additional use.
*Prices are subject to change any time. Please refer to the bluecap pricing and plans up to date information.
3. Sign up using Google Calendar or other calendars available. Note: Currently bluecap™ requires a Google Workspace account, you can, however, use your meeting platform of chocie once signed up.
4. Login using your Google Workspace credentials and authorize bluecap
5. Enter your organization name and select how you want bluecap™ to join your meetings. Join all meetings will make bluecap™ automatically join any meeting in your calendar on any supported meetign application. Join meetigns I own will make bluecap™ only join meetings where you are the meeting host in your calendar. On demand makes bluecap™ only join meetings via entering a meeting link in your bluecap™ dashboard or summoning via browser extension ( browser extension currently only available for Google Meet).
6. Enter your billing information. All accounts start as a free trial and your credit card will not be charged until after the trial period of 30 days. You can cancel at anytime inside the app settings tab without any obligation during this trial period. After 30 days, you will be charged based on your selected plan. Plans and charges are always accessible in the settings tab.
7. Upon successful billing and payment information, you will be taken to your dashboard. From here you can proceed to go to settings for more configuration or start/schedule a meeting. For authorizing third party applications (Zoom, MS Teams, Zoho, Salesforce, Jira, and more), proceed to Settings from the menu, select Integrations from the tab.
8. Choose your third party application (s).
9. Follow the instructions for authorizing your accounts.
Integrate Zoho CRM with bluecap CI
When Zoho CRM is connected with Bluecap.ai, your conversation analytics and insights will populate inside your Zoho CRM. This will enable accelerated time to intelligent context including emotional insights, automated human-like meeting summaries and ...
Scheduling new meetings in bluecap™
While bluecap can join meetings automatically, some might opt for more control over which meetings bluecap™ can join. For those users there are a number of manual joining options. Scenario 1: Create an Instant Meeting In this scenario you want to ...
Tagging Participants and Generating a Summary in Microsoft Teams & Zoom Meeting Transcripts
When you conduct a meeting in Microsoft Teams or Zoom, you will have a little bit to do after the meeting. Teams and Zoom both result in speakers being assigned a unique speaker number. To ensure a better summary and key takeaways, we ask you to ...
How to integrate with Zoom
Integrating with Zoom will enable you to create instant Zoom meetings, Zoom webinars and access Zoom contacts. To enable Zoom integration follow the instructions below: Sign in to bluecap Meeting Assistant. Navigate to Settings from the menu. Select ...
Join meetings in progress
Sometimes you have a meeting that's already in progress where you'll find your bluecap™ assistant helpful. bluecap™ can join any meeting on demand, with the hosts final approval, by following these simple steps. 1) Copy your meeting invite link. ...