To disconnect your Zoom Video Conferencing integration, you will have complete step A and step B. Please follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Settings from the menu,
- Select Integrations tab.
- Click on Disconnect Zoom Account.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zopm App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the bluecap app.
- Click the bluecap app.
- Click Uninstall.
You are done.
How to integrate with Zoom
Integrating with Zoom will enable you to create instant Zoom meetings, Zoom webinars and access Zoom contacts. To enable Zoom integration follow the instructions below: Sign in to bluecap Meeting Assistant. Navigate to Settings from the menu. Select ...
Tagging Participants and Generating a Summary in Microsoft Teams & Zoom Meeting Transcripts
When you conduct a meeting in Microsoft Teams or Zoom, you will have a little bit to do after the meeting. Teams and Zoom both result in speakers being assigned a unique speaker number. To ensure a better summary and key takeaways, we ask you to ...
How to sign up with bluecap Meeting Assistant?
1. Visit https://www.bluecap.ai/pricing 2. Select the plan fits your needs the best. Please take note that accounts exceeding their alotted hourly quota will automatically be charged for additional use. *Prices are subject to change any time. Please ...